We’re huge fans of the city of Barcelona. Who isn’t?? It’s got everything you could want for a weekend away; amazing climate, beautiful beaches and more culture than you can shake a stick at!
Later in the year we will be publishing our full city guide for Barcelona, in the mean time we thought we’d share our top ten of places to go and things to do in the great city of Barcelona.
- Tandem – Our favourite cocktail bar – Aribau, 86 Barcelona
- Dry martini cocktail bar – Aribau, 162 – 166 Barcelona
- Spanish Grand Prix (Sunday 10th May) –
- Estrella Damm brewery tour
- Roof terrace at La Dolce Vitae at Majestic Hotel
- Plaza Real
- Mercat de Sant Josep/ La Boqueria
- Maitea Taberna – awesome Pinchos!!! – Casanova 157, Barcelona
- Nova Icaria Beach
- Codorníu Cava winery tour